THE ULTIMATE BAROSSA ADVENTURE
3 Day/ 2 Night Accommodation & Touring Package : $1500 pp (twin share)
deluxe safari tent area
Put an unforgettably unique spin on your trip to the Barossa touring in style and glamping in a luxury safari tent in the heart of the Barossa.
- Pick up from Adelaide accommodation or airport in luxury Jaguar
- Scenic touring through southern Barossa with option of a wine tasting at Rockford, St Hallet or Bethany or a short walk to a scenic vista of the valley
- Visit the gorgeous hills town of Angaston with wine tasting options of Yalumba, Henschke, Thorn-Clarke or Saltram
- Dine in for a 2 course lunch at Vintners Bar and Grill
- Spend the afternoon wine tasting at a couple of boutiques like Gibson, Willows, Yelland & Papps or Rusden.
- Check in to your deluxe safari tent at Discovery Park in Tanunda, with shared swimming pool and premium BBQ and lounge area. This is a no child zone, so you can unwind and relax in comfort.
- A 5 minute walk leads you to the middle of Tanunda where there are many restaurant and take away options for dinner like Musque Food & Wine, Ferment Asian, 1918 Bistro & Grill and Vino Lokal.
- Help yourself to the breakfast provisions and choose to take a stroll down the main street of Tanunda, just minutes away, or hop on the bikes provided for you for the day and get straight into some wine tasting. There are over 50 wineries within riding distance and 40 km of bicycle paths. This is your day at your leisure.
- Spend some time late afternoon lazing around the pool and head into the main street of Tanunda where you can visit a wine bar or restaurant and take in our renowned Barossa hospitality before settling back into your luxury tent
- Enjoy breakfast under the gums before checking out and into a day of adventure and fun.
- Choose the wild side on a stunning custom built trike or cruise top-down in a classic 1966 Mustang convertible or complete luxury in a Jaguar XF on a private tailored day tour.
- Taste some of Maggie Beer's gourmet foods at her Farmshop, sample some cheese at the Barossa Valley Cheese Co or why not taste some more wine at places like Langmeil, David Franz, Tscharke or Whistler.
- relax on the deck at Harvest Kitchen for a hearty 'feed me like a Barossan' lunch.
- Spend the last afternoon touring the famous western Barossa region with wine tasting options like Two Hands, Torbreck, Kalleske, Izway and Hentley Farm or if you're a bit wined out maybe sample gin at Seppeltsfield Road Distillers or have a cleansing ale at Greenock Brewers.
- We will whisk you back to Adelaide in our luxury Jaguar where it will be hard not to take a nap after 3 days of wining, dining and adventure
Tour package includes Adelaide return transfers, 2 days of guided touring (1 in Jaguar and 1 in your choice of vehicle) including all wine tasting fees , 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches and bicycle day hire.
deluxe safari tent
We were treated to a bespoke tour, delivered by a local, well informed and very personable man. I felt more like a family friend than a paying customer.