Tony and Amanda grew up in the Barossa, having in-depth experience and local knowledge of Barossa's rich culture and winemaking heritage. Tony has made wine in the Barossa Valley (Penfolds, Saltram & Wolf Blass) and California (Kunde & St Francis) over 15 vintages. Tony also worked as a driver/guide on the famous Great Ocean Road and has travelled extensively around Australia and the world.
Amanda worked for Penfolds for 4 years and has an extensive administration background, hence the brains behind the business. Both have ridden motorcycles since their early teens and their love of motorcycling, wine and travel is what brought them and Barossa Unique Tours together in 2006.
Katie and Ella love nothing more than taking a spin on the back of a trike with Dad. Who knows, one day they might even be in the riders seat!
Katie, Amanda, Tony & Ella
Barossa Unique Tours in the Media
- China’s ‘The Running Man’ in 2015
- Channel 10’s ‘The Living Room' in 2015
- Channel 7TWO’s ‘Lyndey Milan’s Taste Of Australia’ in 2014
- Channel 7’s ‘NO LEAVE, NO LIFE’ in 2011
- Channel 9’s ‘POSTCARDS’ in 2011
- Channel 7’s ‘Sunrise’ in 2009
- Channel 7’s DISCOVER in 2007