Luxury Jaguar Day Tour – Ex Adelaide (8 hr)
Enjoy the ultimate lux day in the Barossa as you sample the region’s finest food, wine and sights.
We were treated to a bespoke tour, delivered by a local, well informed and very personable man. I felt more like a family friend than a paying customer.
Your private tour is completely customised to you. We’re always happy to share our favourite spots – and our local insights and wine knowledge.
Here are a few ideas to get your motor running:
- Wine tasting at boutique, historic and famous wineries
- Gourmet food sampling at Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop
- Beer or Gin tasting at one of the boutique's (extra cost)
- Cheese sampling at the Barossa Valley Cheese Company
- Cruise the best roads in the valley and hills
Or choose your own adventure from our handpicked Barossa food and wine experiences.
A sample itinerary might include:
- 5 wine tastings
- 1 food sampling
- 1 lookout
- Vintner's Bar & Grill lunch
- 3 wine tastings
- 1 gin tasting (own expense)
- 2 food sampling
- 1 beer tasting (own expense)
- Vintners Bar & Grill lunch
- more cruising/sightseeing
If you’d like to take a taste of the Barossa home with you, there’s loads of boot space to store your tour goodies or wine.
Take a memorable detour for lunch..
Included in your tour is a delicious and filling lunch at Vintners Bar & Grill (2 course meal & glass of wine each)
Duration: 8 hrs.
2 people: $500 p.p.
3 people: $385 p.p.
4 people: $325 p.p.
10:30 a.m. (Mon-Fri)
10 a.m. (Sat-Sun)
Adelaide CBD, Glenelg or airport
Tour price includes return Adelaide pick-up, lunch, most wine & all food tastings & entrance fees. (excludes premium wine tastings offered at some places, beer or gin tastings)